- To form true and loving Aquinian (as individual and as a community) in a culture of gratitude, equipped with holistic wisdom and creative skills in various disciplines of the sciences, arts and technologies, and imbued with desirable ethical and professional competence to become effective agent of human and social transformation in the local and global contexts.
- To provide an organizational culture evolving through an innovative educational programming, optimal systems, complementary structures, resource networks, and Dominican empowerment to induce the birthing of the envisioned Aquinian as a person and as a community.
- To advocate and maintain a way of life that upholds and witnesses the universal values of the gospel in the tradition and charism of the Dominican Order.
- To cultivate a profound understanding and appreciation of our people and foster our continued involvement in the growth and development of our Filipino nation.
- To generate and promote new knowledge and skills responsive to the rapidly changing world through a highly integrated efficient and effective scholarship, research, and extension services.
- To develop and implement internal and external transformative standards and processes for a tradition of excellence.
- To define and uphold a distinctively noble work ethic and benevolent service in the spirit of collegiality and solidarity.
- To develop and harness the full potential of the community's resources and environment for self reliance and global competitiveness.
- To nurture this vision of a life of truth and of love out of gratitude, as a gift and a mission.