Graduate School Admission
Students with Baccalaureate degrees but still wish to pursue their studies can enroll at Aquinas University Graduate School. Before this, take note of the requirements that one should accomplish to be qualified in taking the master or doctorate programs.
- For master's programs, only students of baccalaureate degrees with a general grade point average of at least 85% or 2.0 or B.
- For doctorate programs, only those with master's degrees who have earned a general grade point average of 90% or 1.75 or A.
- Pass the interview administered by the Graduate School Admission Committee - Office Transcript of Records (OTR)
- Authenticated copy of Birth Certificate
- Honorable Dismissal (for transferees)
- Accomplished Application Form for Admission
- Letter of Reference from employer (for those seeking the GS special programs