Wellness, Sports and Fitness Center
The AQ Wellness, Sports, and Fitness Center is a unit of Aquinas University of Legazpi under the Division of Culture and Student Services that encourages students and employees to be involved in physical education, leisure, sports, and fitness that promote a healthy and active lifestyle. It provides physical education and fitness programs, sports clinics and other related activities for students, student-athletes, and employees.
The AQ WSFC objectives are to:
- Improve health, fitness, and quality of life through the adoption and maintenance of regular and daily physical activity and thereby helping them to become good stewards of their bodies.
- Promote healthy lifestyle by being grateful to God for our bodies and manifest that gratitude by taking good care of our health and wellbeing.
- Provide sports and fitness programs that are designed to serve as natural extension of the activity course requirements, providing an opportunity for students and employees to utilize, display, and further develop their skills and abilities.
- Promote occupational health and safety programs through physical education programs and proper body mechanics.
- Promote program that seeks to offer a chance for all members of the University and community to more fully and more meaningfully utilize and enjoy their recreational leisure time, and in so doing to benefit physically, emotionally, psychologically and socially.
- Provide training programs to our athletes through sports science which will enable them to compete in regional and national competitions.
- Promote camaraderie and sportsmanship thru formative sports programs and competitions.
|Schedule of Examinations|