Center for Religious Education
The AQ Center for Religious Education is an evangelizing unit of Aquinas University of Legazpi under the Division of AQ Culture and Student Services that provides contextualized religious instruction and creative programs with the aim of forming the Aquinian community‚Äôs true and full humanity through the cultivation of goods and values of nature (Gaudium et Spes, 54).
The AQ CREED as a necessary and potent means of evangelization guided by the scriptures and church teachings as integrated in human experiences is determined and committed to:
- Introduce a more objective understanding of the Holy Scriptures and develop a profound love for the Word of God.
- Preserve the wealth of the Church's faith, heritage and tradition.
- Foster peace, justice, respect for life and the environment towards the fulfillment of God‚Äôs kingdom on earth.
- Build and serve the "Church of the poor"Ě
- Permeate the dynamic exchange of faith and culture through an open and sound dialogue
- Search and live out the truths of the faith that are centered on Christ.
- Strengthen and nurture the moral behavior towards the attainment of authentic freedom and loving service of others.
- Make a personal and valuable stand on moral issues.
- Strengthen the life of grace through prayer and reception of the sacraments especially the Eucharist.
- Lead the AQ Community in the development of the spirit of volunteerism and to actualize this by providing service to the diverse areas of the university.
|Schedule of Examinations|