- What is an AQ User Account?
- Don't have an Account Yet?
- Forgot your Password?
- What is Gmail?
- What is Google Calendar?
- What is Google Docs?
- What is Google Sites?
The AQ User Account allows you to access all the Google Apps services just by using a single username and password. All you need is to login once in order to access the provided services. After creating the Google Apps account, you can now enjoy a 25GB of email, real-time collaboration using Docs and Spreadsheets, build websites and chat with other users in the AQ network.
- To register, provide all the pertinent information needed in the fields. You cannot proceed in your registration if an incorrect information is entered.
- Once you completely fill up the form, please allow 2-3 days for the activation of your account.
- Once you receive the confirmation message that your Google Apps account has been created, you can now visit the Google Apps homepage to avail its different features.
- Click "Sign In" and you will see the sign in form which is hosted on Google that prompts you to enter your username and password. Enter your Google Apps username and password.
[ TOP ]
Visit the Information Technology Center (ITC) to retrieve your password.
Using this Gmail is more efficient and useful because of the following reasons:
- Keep unwanted messages out of your inbox with Google's powerful spam blocking technology
- Keep any message you might need down the road, and then find it fast with Google search
- Send mail, read new messages and search your archives instantly from your phone
Now, you can organize your schedule and share events with Google Calendar.
- Share events and whole calendars with other people you need to stay in sync with
- See your own agenda next to calendars shared with you to see the big picture
- Stay on schedule on-the-go with mobile access and even SMS appointment reminders.
Google Docs is a user-friendly program that allows you to create new documents and upload existing documents with ease. With this, it is now easy to let everyone see the latest version of your file. If there are different people editing at the same time, Google Docs will keep a record so you can monitor who added or deleted a certain file. When it comes to editing documents and spreadsheets, the only requirement is a Web browser so your documents and spreadsheets can be securely stored online. To work offline, save a copy in your computer to the format that best works for you.
Google Sites allows you to easily build your own site. With this feature, you can simply create a place that would serve as the convergence point of all the photos, docs, calendars and attachments that you can share to others.
[ TOP ]
Source: Google Apps
|Schedule of Examinations|